At PIA Wealth Management we search the market to get you the right plan with the right level of cover and it's cheaper than you might think. This is cover that the State doesn't provide and we offer a full and comprehensive needs analysis.
So what is income protection and how could it help me?
Our specialist advisers in this area will talk to you in plain English about your needs and what cover is available.
An income protection policy will pay a tax-free monthly income until you recover, up to your retirement date if needed. Some providers will allow you to pay extra each month to include redundancy insurance cover as part of your policy if required.
If you fit into one of the categories below then income protection insurance may be right for you.
- Families with only one source of income.
- Home owners with monthly mortgage payments.
- Families with regular monthly bills such as energy bills, credit cards and loans.
- Self employed people whose income is dependant on them being able to work.
- A stay at home parent who if became ill would need to pay for child care.
We at PIA Wealth Management are very passionate about ensuring that we discuss all of your financial needs as we would be failing in our duty if we did not make you aware of the schemes available to help you in your time of need.