And Dropbox surges to exceed private valuation in market debut.
Neil Woodford has coupled need to meet redemptions on his Equity Income fund with further tilt towards UK domestic stocks.
Aviva has abandoned its plan to cancel high yield preference shares after a backlash from retail investors, fund managers and MPs.
European markets follow Asia and US into the red, but FTSE 100 spared the worst of the losses.
Hargreaves Lansdown customers aren't the only ones who stand to benefit from the online stockbroker's victory against HMRC.
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including Ted Baker and Marshalls.
And Bank of England keeps interest rates steady at 0.5% but sets the stage for a hike in May.
The Dow Jones plunged 724 points on fears of a potential trade war.
The sole owner of any and all information collected on this site is Professional Independent Advisers Ltd, and the information collected is listed, but not limited to, the following (where "Site" refers to the websites located at http://www.p-i-a.co.uk):-
- Site access data is collected on a monthly basis, including company names, the information accessed, length of time spent accessing the Site, IP address(es) accessing the Site, host name(s) accessing the Site and so on. There is no personal data collected at this point.
- Information supplied through use of any forms. This information often includes personal data such as contact names.
- Information supplied to Professional Independent Advisers Ltd through use of the e-mail addresses included on the site. This information could include personal data.
- Information collected will only be used for sales and marketing purposes by, and on behalf of, Professional Independent Advisers Ltd. Information collected will not be sold to any third parties.
- We do not store any customer's financial details in any way shape or form.
To briefly summarise who we are and what we can do to help you to achieve all your financial goals and aspirations please download our pdf brochure.
News & Blog
Spring Statement 2018
We have created a PIA summary and commentary following the Spring Statement from Philip Hammond....Read More
Monthly Market Outlook - January 2018/February 2018
It has been a turbulent few weeks in global markets, which saw a strong start to the year and then a sharp fall from the January highs. While...Read More