Protection & Life Assurance
All of us will require protection of some sort in our lives to protect the things we value the most:
It seems the older we get the more responsibility we take on but we can tend to become more irresponsible in our own affairs.
Imagine if you were unable to work - how will you pay the mortgage, the bills, your weekly shop, your child's university fees; will you lose the house?
Worse still - what if you were to die?
Could your family afford to keep the house and maintain the same standard of living?
Who will continue to pay for your children to finish their education and who will bring up your children?
The Government does not provide as much cover as you might think and an Independent financial Adviser like PIA Wealth Management can help you create a protection strategy to suit your circumstances at a price you can afford.
The following is an overview of the areas that we can provide guidance, information and advice on:
- Protecting your mortgage and other debts against premature death or ill health
- Replacing your income if you were unable to work due to illness or injury. Please see our separate section on income protection
- Private Medical Insurance if you want to have greater control over where and when you receive health treatment
- Life Assurance to provide a lump sum for your dependants on your early death
- Critical Illness Cover to pay out a lump sum figure in the event that you suffer a critical condition like a heart attack, stroke, cancer etc
- Shareholder protection to ensure that the right money is placed in the right hands on your death to provide continuity for the business and payment to your family for the full value of your business interests
- Key Man Cover which will pay out a lump sum for key employees within a company
- Long term Care Cover - please see our separate section on Long term care planning at PIA Wealth Management as we have specially qualified advisers who have been trained professionally in this highly technical area of financial planning
Not all cover is the same, either. Click here for a PDF showing various policies and the cover levels they provide. Please contact us for further assistance.